9 has no time for your philosophizing.
nine is tired of your crap
Nine was the sassiest.
I don’t think I’ll ever be able to scroll past this gifset without reblogging.
Can we also appreciate Rose please? She’s like his back up sassyness and being all “Bitch please, not today.”
GET TO KNOW ME MEME - [2/10] favorite female characters: Toph Beifong
I love fighting. I love being an earthbender, and I’m really, really good at it.
can someone bring capes back into fashion
when the fuck did they even go out of fashion
Why the fuck did they even go out of fashion
The first time the Incredibles took over a post and I am so happy about it
reminder that stratogale was in high school when she got sucked into the airplane turbine and died
do you ever just think edna sat in the back of the funeral in the little hometown church
the sound of sniffling and crying surrounding her
wearing a floor-length black dress and a black veil to hide her puffy eyes as she takes out her sketchbook and starts ripping all her design ideas for costumes out
whispering “no capes. no capes. no capes.” over and over, knowing that it was her fault a high school student died a horrific, painful death to the point where they can’t have a body to bury
WHY WOULD YOU
WHY WOULD YOU
1) The day my sister got back from the hospital after a suicide attempt. I didnt let go for about an hour.
2) Kid just found out his brother was shot and killed.
3) A Russian war veteran kneels beside the tank he spent the war in, now a monument.
4) Man sobbing at animal shelter. After being jailed briefly and his dog Buzz Lightyear impounded he couldn’t afford the $400 to get his pet back.
5) A firefighter gives water to a koala during the devastating Black Saturday bushfires that burned across Victoria, Australia, in 2009.
6) Alcoholic father with his son
7) Robert Peraza pauses at his son’s name on the 9/11 Memorial during the tenth anniversary ceremonies at the site of the World Trade Center.
8) Greg Cook hugs his dog Coco after finding her inside his destroyed home in Alabama following the Tornado in March, 2012
9) After two double lung transplants and years of battling cystic fibrosis, my good friend passed away last Saturday. This was one of the last pics taken with his mother.
These are probably some of the most powerful pictures I’ve ever seen and some hit close to home.